Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Muhyiddin stays, vows to keep fighting for truth in Umno

Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin says he will remain in Umno and fight to correct the wrongs in the party. The suspended Umno deputy president said he was not afraid of threats that he would be sacked from the party. "I am not afraid of any threat, in fact I am going to be even more vocal," he said. He added that he didn't want the party to be blamed because of the 1Malaysia Development Bhd (1MDB) scandal, which would cause the people to lose trust in the party. "Why is the Supreme Council quiet against the wrongs of the party president, why take action against me? "I will continue to speak out for the sake of the truth," he told a packed press conference at his office in the capital today. "I want to remain in the party and correct the mistakes. If I leave they will say he has no locus standi to talk about Umno as he has left. "Now I have a right as a member and will continue to fight." – March 3, 2016. MORE TO COME]]>

No comments:

Post a Comment